Attorneys at law
CARTWRIGHT LAW ESTATE PLANNING BUNDLE
This bundle includes the following services:
• Will describes how you want your property distributed in the event of your death. It appoints an executor who is the person that handles the estate, such as paying taxes and other expenses and distributing the assets of the estate.
• Durable Power of Attorney allows you to designate an agent to manage your financial affairs and to contract for you. You can restrict the powers of your agent to specific items of time periods (such as signing a real estate closing contract while you are unavailable). The power of attorney may be revoked at any time and terminates upon your death. The durable power of attorney is extremely useful because it allows someone to manage your financial affairs when you are unable to do it yourself.
• Medical Power of Attorney allows you to designate a person to make medical decisions on your behalf if you are unable to communicate your wishes.
• Living Will notifies your health care provider in advance whether you would like artificial life support, if any, in the event that you are ever diagnosed with a terminal or irreversible condition.
Other services that Cartwright Law offers:
• Trust is an instrument that transfers property from one person (”Grantor”) to a person or company (”Trustee”) for the benefit of another person (”Beneficiary”).
• “HIPAA Authorization” is a document that is now required by many hospitals and doctors due to recent privacy laws. It allows your loved ones to communicate with your doctor, nurse or hospital regarding your medical condition.
Contact Cartwright Law today to schedule an appointment to discuss your estate planning needs.